Work directly with the COO and Senior Management on a regular basis.
Have a meaningful impact on day to day product and services.
Collaborate in all aspects of the business needs.
About the Company:
Well known Legal Insurance Company is looking for a Mobile Developer to join their existing software team.
Relevant BComm or BSc degree
Relevant technical or business degree will be advantageous.
Analytical thinker and ambitious for new technologies.
Design and implement an internal company enterprise app as well as an external client based app. Will be working closely with a senior developer from within the company.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 2 – 4 years experience.
- Strong communicator with a can-do attitude.
- Dynamic and have a high energy drive.
- Experience with Xamarin Studio.
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment.
- Mobile Technologies such as Android, Objective C and Swift.
- MS SQL Server 2008 and above.
- Experience using XML and JSON Web Services, and RESTful services
- Advanced knowledge of OOP/OOD and Design patters.
- UI Design
- Experience in Apple Developer Portal
- System Analysis and Design
- C#, ASP.net