|UI/UX Designer, R35 000 per month|
|Cape Town, CBD|
|Our client is looking for a UI/UX Designer, to join their Web and Mobile team, situated at their trendy offices in Cape Town. The main job function is to assist with the day to day design work for web and mobile across the portfolio. This will include wire framing and high fidelity designs|
You will be working in an agile environment, alongside a young, dynamic, multi-skilled development team consisting of both Android & iOS Developers and Product specialists, to iteratively deliver sound technical solutions across a suite of products.
|• A Bachelor's degree with a focus on design would be highly desirable|
• 3 - 5 years user interface design experience for web and mobile
• Strong experience in application user interface design and interactive application design
• Experience designing wireframes
• Previous UI Designer experience at an interactive agency highly desirable, though not essential
Skills & Competencies
|• Expert knowledge of design software, Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch is required |
• Excellent visual (sketches, wireframes, screen mockups, flow diagrams, etc.), verbal, written and presentation skills
• Superior knowledge of user experience principles, graphic design standards, design trends, and techniques for web and mobile software products
• Ability to translate verbal ideas into concepts and designs that demonstrate the user experience
•Comfortable quickly adapting to dynamic timelines and requirement changes
Duties and Responsibilities
|•Take ownership of designing and developing UI designs across the Web & mobile products.|
•Responsible for wireframing, designing and producing UI designs.
•Produce interactive prototypes using InVision app, Pixate or Principle.
•Refine and iterate designs based on outcomes of user testing to create the "best" user experience.
•Collaborate with Product Managers and Developers to define, design, and deliver new software products.
•Work closely with head of product design and technical teams to ensure the successful execution of user interface designs and the preservation of the original design intent in the final product.
•Ensure products have a consistent look and feel across platforms with platform specific enhancements, ensuring platform specific best practices are adhered to
•Use your UI expertise on best practices to create visual, interactive prototypes and screens that will be used to explain user experiences and application flows to the Developers and
Mobile UI/UX Designer
|Job Title:||Mobile UI/UX Designer|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2016 10:16|