The NetSuite Support Specialist will be the eyes and ears of NetSuite and will work within the burrows of NetSuite to ensure that information and the way our users are using the system can be communicated back to our support team. To be completely effective, a good understanding in NetSuite as a system is needed. The specialist will need to understand our internal business process in order to form a solid link between support, our users and the NetSuite team. The NetSuite Support Specialist will join our global team, supporting users locally in South Africa and remotely in Australia, the UK and US. The individual will be the lead support contact for NetSuite in South Africa and champion NetSuite in a positive manner at all times.
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- Neat and presentable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills / adept at providing a workaround
- Experience of supporting customers remotely
- Support our users in their everyday tasks ensuring the system is enabling Company employees to perform to their best.
- Support and trouble shoot issues by being an integral part of our NetSuite team.
- Support and manage functionality for business processes and work closely with the CRM developers and departmental leaders in a clear, concise manner.
- Be the first point of contact acting as lead support and champion our systems in North America in a positive manner at all times.
- Fully engage with users by having a strong supportive presence. Ensuring availability within office hours.
- Must be personable with the ability to fully understand users’ needs and communicate these effectively back to the London, U.K. NetSuite Development Manager and the NetSuite team in a clear, concise manner .
Essential Skills and Experience:
Within this corporate IT environment you will be required to have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in NetSuite is required.
- Must be personable, have good organizational and communication skills along with a sense of urgency.
- Be able to quickly understand different processes within a large complex system.
- Ability to manage NetSuite’s support queue ensuring all SLA’s are met.
- Must be able to provide immediate responses to all of our internal users.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task and self-prioritize.
- BSc degree in computer science or information technology is preferred but not required.