You will primarily be responsible for PHP development, on the Laravel framework. Solutions will involve MySQL database design, caching and other resource optimisation, 3rd party API integration and API design. Depending on your skill set, you may be expected to assist on Java projects as well (Spring framework and Android applications). Based on the project, you will be required to work alone or in a team, always with the support of the rest of the team. The team is composed of 15 developers, a Business Analyst, a Designer, a QA Tester and Project Managers. Here are a few of the projects we worked on recently:
Why join us?
You will work with a team of passionate folks (us!) on a great diversity of projects and fields, in an agile environment, with the latest technologies and frameworks. You will have great learning opportunities in a small, tightly-knit team.
- 4+ years practical experience in Object Oriented PHP
- Experience with Laravel or Symphony
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with relational database design and development
- Practical experience with integrating and building APIs (consuming and exposing REST /JSON services)
- Extensive experience with version control
Additional skills that will be beneficial
- Up-to-date HTML & CSS / Bootstrap knowledge
- Angular2 experience
- Linux experience
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools