In this role will be responsible to meet with Independent Financial Advisors and model portfolio solutions, to build relationships with supporting divisions to support Discretionary Fund Management, and report back to Investment Management Committee Meetings.
This role will be geared toward client engagement, which will involve local travel.
- Ensuring client aspirations are understood and achieved
- Building portfolio’s in order to meet client expectations
- Leveraging off research platform within the team
- Constructing and managing portfolio’s that meet the client’s expectations
- Regularly present formal research to the client
- Provide ‘alpha generating’ input into the positioning of client portfolios-manager selection
- Remain abreast of research developments in both Asset Manager (locally and internationally), as well as in the broker investment industry
To qualify for this opportunity you should have a minimum of 5 years of experience either as an Portfolio Manager or Senior Investment Analyst in Multi-Management.
The role is a hybrid role which has a client facing element coupled with a research/portfolio management element.