They are currently recruiting for an experienced SEM Specialist. Working within the Acquisition Department in Cape Town, the right candidate will be responsible for the development, management and optimization of Pay Per Click campaigns in the UK market.
- Responsible for setting up, testing, developing & improving PPC campaigns.
- Collaborate with SEO, regional brand marketing teams and commercial managers to deliver consistent brand message and positive ROI.
- Work closely with in-house copywriters, designers and marketers to optimize CTRs, landing pages, quality score and conversion.
- Ensure that the technical infrastructure is in place to provide optimal tracking and reporting.
- Optimize and configure accounts, conduct regular analysis, and define scalable processes.
- Collaborate with Google Account Managers to continually optimize account performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Use tools to identify keyword and campaign opportunities.
- Create and present regular performance reports for key internal stakeholders throughout the company.
Education & Experience
- Master, bachelor degree or advanced studies in digital marketing or BCom Degree.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role, ideally within the gaming industry.
- Google AdWords Certification preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience using Google Analytics (GA certified preferred).
- Experience with AdWords Editor and keyword research/analysis/expansion/optimization tools.
- Experience with paid media and display. DoubleClick experience is a bonus.
- Self-motivated with an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of the UK Market.