• Development and approval of annual pricing strategy.
• Develop detailed vehicle pricing proposals for new product entrants and industry pricing actions.
• Continually monitor competitor activity and update the approved strategy to reflect pricing and feature changes - Monthly competitive package
• Develop company pricing on a monthly basis.
• Periodic update prices for CPI / Exchange
• Calculate profit impact with various pricing scenarios for pricing proposals.
• Provides pricing analysis for management
• Performs margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives
• Monitors and update commercial price lists
• Validates sales quotations for accuracy and profitability
• Develops a system of communication, documentation and review of internal and external comparative pricing data
• Identifies opportunities to optimise sales and profitability through pricing strategies
• Consults with sales and marketing teams to develop proposals
• Prepares multi-year cost and pricing models that may include labour, materials, subcontracts, travel and other relevant costs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES (KSA)
• Self-motivated and proactive employee who works well in a team.
• Solid analytical and interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of Automotive Industry and product
• Capability for problem solving, decision making & sound judgment
• Strong level of attention to detail
• Present to senior management (CEO & CFO) and operational team
• Work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
• Strong English communication (written and oral)
• Proficient in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
Duties & Responsibilities
• BCom in Finance/Actuarial
• 5-10 years Pricing experience
• Manufacturing / FMCG experience preferred
• M&S Finance experience advantage
• A natural aptitude for mathematics and statistics
• Ability to think analytically
• Attention to detail
• Ability to solve complex problems that involve competing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and business acumen
• Customer-centric attitude
• An interest in lifelong learning and career development
• SAP experience, Advance excel skills, will be tested and Accpac
• WORKING AT HERE:
Wherever you are in the company, and in whatever role, you are part of a company at the leading edge of access automation. We offer a stimulating, positive and fulfilling working environment, driven by ideas and fresh thinking. Our company has a strong reputation for ethical conduct and gate motors and access automation products are trusted everywhere around the world. We are committed to developing our employees throughout their careers with us.
After all, by equipping you with the skills and expertise you need to achieve your best, we will grow the business.
Training and Development:
Giving you the support to do a great job.
Our business is focused on helping people fulfill their potential and will provide the support you need to excel.
We will set out clear goals and performance standards for you, and you will have the training, information, and authority you need to do the best job and advance within the company.
You will be recognised for your success through promotion and competitive rewards based on your performance.
Rewards and Benefits:
We are proud of the rewards and benefits we offer.
Aside from being a great place to work, there are plenty of tangible benefits that being an employee of our company brings you –
• Performance-based profit share scheme
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Promotional opportunities
• An emphasis on personal and professional development
• We offer employees and their immediate dependents a comprehensive wellness scheme
• Skills-based education and training