The purpose of the role is to proactively acquire new clients and develop, maintain and expand an client portfolio through high touch professional and personalised relationships with high nett worth clients and the provision of holistic and appropriate solutions in meeting clients needs.
- Degree in Finance and/or Economics third year Accounting
- FAIS accreditation required (RE)
- Professional Registrations
- 3 to 5 years relevant client facing experience (PB – Wealthy)
- 5 to 7 years relevant client facing experience (PB – UHNW)