Duties include but are not limited to:
- Client relationship management
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads
- Ensure that the quality of advice remains high and consistent and in line with the bank’s investment philosophy and product approved matrix.
- Engage with clients to understand their unique requirements, drive value optimisation and advise on best options for product integration and wealth management
- Identify additional financial services requirements through all aspects of the clients’ balance sheet
- Implement, track and report on client campaigns and initiatives.
- Achieve sales targets in line with performance scorecards and achieve an acceptable cost of sales ratio
- Identify opportunities to increase sales revenue and to grow the organisation's client base while containing costs.
- Ensure fulfilment of the sales processes until client is fully on-boarded into the correct service model.
- Ensure increasing number of clients by selling the full respective value proposition (bundle products) and ensure clients are registered on digital and other self-service options.
- BCom degree (Honours preferred)
- Financial Services experience
- Structured lending experience
- Own vehicle and driver’s licence
- FAIS Compliant