|Job Title:||Product Owner|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2017 11:06|
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
The Product Owner represents the "voice of the customer" by maintaining and prioritizing the backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers. This Product Owner works on one of the largest, most complex software products, and drives significant innovation. Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of ground-breaking thinking and visionary goals.
Key Performance Areas:
• Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
• Accountable for a created software product(s), delivering in the software product model and communicating the software product needs with business partners
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a software product
• Lead, manage and collaborate with crossfunctional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s)
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• At least three years experience in the IT industry
• Must have Product Owner Certification - CSPO
• Project Management Certification
• At least three years experience in a project management role
• Programming skills will be advantageous however this is not essential
• Experience in vendor sourcing and management
• Knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and project management
• High level of competence in using Microsoft Suite and other project management software
• Solid stakeholder management skills with a consultative approach to engaging with stakeholders.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's