We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join our team and help us conceptualise ideas within the group. Working from the conception of a product through to the launch of an MVP as well as iteration and optimisation based on user behavior, your involvement will be ongoing.
You’ll collaborate with developers and key stakeholders to design products that make a difference within the group and are pleasing to use.
What you’ll be doing
- Establishing the visual design direction for our products
- Sketching and prototyping ideas quickly in order to validate them
- Creating clear and simple solutions to complex problems
- Designing interfaces with an emphasis on user flows and interactions
- Collaborating with developers to iterate based on feedback
- Looking for opportunities to innovate and push boundaries
- Presenting and sharing what you learn to our team
- You lead by doing and always look to add value in any way possible
- You’re self-motivated and push your own goals to help those around you
- You use data research and insights to support your decisions
- You’re creative and strive for the best solution for the problems you’re solving
- You value inclusivity and diversity in your design process
What you need to know/be comfortable with
- Experienced in designing web applications, not only websites
- Appreciation of the entire product development process
What’s the working environment like?
We’re a remote-capable team with a shared workspace at the V&A Waterfront. We use this as a base for focused work and for meeting with each other. Our working hours are flexible and we’ll assist you with productivity techniques to help you make the most of your time.
We spend time on self-improvement and we share knowledge with each other. We’re all thought leaders in our respective fields, and we nurture talent.
Our mission is to create meaningful work that translates into products that add value.
- Flexible working hours
- PC or Mac, depending on your preference
- High-speed internet
- Collaborative co-workers
- Agile startup culture
- Forge your own career path