|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 11:30|
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an organised person with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit. As the Project Manager, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects. You will have extensive experience in project management methodologies and technologies, and a familiarity with the full systems development lifecycle.
The project manager will help to minimise cost and implementation risks, and provide the required liaison, documentation and everyday management of projects, while ensuring that all project products and services are risk managed, budgeted effectively and delivered in a timely manner. Projects will be managed utilising Agile and other Project Management methodologies.
Key Performance Areas:
• Planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects
• Performing quality assurance and risk management
• Managing project team members
• Project budget and scheduling estimation and management
• Engaging with stakeholders and managing relationships
• Conducting status review meetings
• Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress.
• Project Management Certification
• At least three years experience in a project management role
• Experience in vendor sourcing and management
• Experience in the IT industry will be advantageous
• Knowledge of industry standards in both information technology and project management
• High level of competence in using Microsoft Suite and other project management software tools
• Solid stakeholder management and communication skills with a consultative approach to engaging with stakeholders
• Above average Numeracy and Analytical skills.