Understands how the business operates, what the key issues and risks are that drives business success; and how they impact on the commercial viability of potential ventures and the profitability of the Group Collaboration
Prioritizes the business interests in the success of the group by aligning effort across divisions.
Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment
Anticipates, meets and exceeds customers and stakeholders’ expectations by creating long lasting relationships that support the customer value proposition.
Impact and Influence
Persuades, convinces, influences and inspires others, both within the Group and externally to win support, loyalty and gain commitment to the purpose of the Group.
Drive for Results
Drive a sense of urgency, focus, accountability, agility and execution to deliver business results.
Self-Awareness and Insight
Manages self and relationships with others effectively, deals with ambiguity, uncertainty and pressure, and provides perspective in difficult situations.
Leads Change and Innovation
Challenge the status quo, does what is right for the business, and encourage continuous improvement and innovation.
Diversity and Inclusiveness
Is sensitive to individual and cultural differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.
Motivating and Inspiring Team
Creates and maintains an open, positive working environment by generating commitment, building trust, a shared sense of purpose, and empowerment in others and encouraging them to contribute to the best of their ability.
Actively mentors, coaches and develops talent, builds leadership bench strength for the company by providing opportunities and experiences to develop skills, competencies and business knowledge
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
• Diploma or Degree in Project Management or Business Management
• PMBOK or Prince 2 qualification (preferred)
• Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, PACE) training / experience
• 5-7 years project management experience within an Insurance environment
Manage the delivery of programmes / projects within the agreed parameters (Internal Process)
• Collaborate with stakeholders to investigate the feasibility of programmes / projects that support the achievement of business objectives.
• Define project scope in collaboration with stakeholders in order to ensure that project deliverables and expectations are clearly articulated and aligned to business objectives.
• Contribute to the development of business cases and processes.
• Develop project plan which identifies and sequences the activities and timelines needed to successfully complete the project.
• Coordinate the implementation of project systems and processes in line with the required time, cost and quality standards.
Generic Job Title: Project Manager Role
- Family Level of accountability
- Process Efficiencies
- OFO code: 121905
- Occupation Level: 4
- Occupation Function: Support
- FAIS requirement