General Manager: Principal Revenue Optimization
To support the strategic and tactical management, oversight and execution of all Business Partner performance related activities within EDC.
- Facilitate and influence the performance and oversight model between EDC and their Business Partner Panel as the appointed departmental performance and oversight entry-point.
- Monitor and report on agreed Business Partner Performance metrics as per the EDC / Business Partner Panel Service Level Agreement.
- Monitor and report on agreed Business Partner reporting standards as per the EDC / Business Partner Panel Service Level Agreement.
- Support EDC through effective communication on performance related outcomes with their designated Business Partner Panel.
- Collate and present information to support all EDC Panel accreditation and termination outcomes.
- Dedicated EDC entry-point to facilitate Business Partner performance target contracting for both existing and new Principal mandate acquisitions.
- Support the EDC Business Partner Liaison Officer in EDCviding insights to enhance off site audit inspections as laid down in the requisite Service Level Agreement and EDC Contractual agreement with EDC Business Partners (specifically practitioners).
- A good working knowledge of and compliance to the National Credit Act (No 34 of 2005); the Debt Collectors Act (No 114 of 1998), The Magistrates Court Act (no 32 of 1944) as well as The Prevention and Combating of Corrupt Activities Act (No 12 of 2004).
- Ability to support and influence outsourced EDC operating efficiencies to within an acceptable activity based costing standard – relative to portfolio yields.
- A thorough understanding of the content and application of the EDC strategic and operational policy framework and the performance and compliance obligations of the Business Partner Panel.
- A relevant degree
- Exposure to performance management disciplines would be preferable.
- Five years’ experience in unsecured collection and recovery disciplines.
- A superior working knowledge of the required Regulatory framework that supports External Debt Collectors, Debt Counsellors and Attorneys.
- The ability to constructively manage internal (MBD) Business partners in terms of agreed performance outcomes.
- The ability to oversee and execute the covenants, terms and conditions of the EDC Service Level Agreement framework.
- A good working knowledge of MBD / ASC Cheetah.