The primary focus will be:
- Sales tender management
- Product management
- Product launches
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationship building
- Mentoring of other upcoming medical representatives
- Actively involved in various entities
- Key accounts management
- Brand management
- Brand awareness campaigns
- Feasibility studies
- Extension of this role includes new business development
- Relevant Degree and/or Certifications
- MBA will be advantageous
Skills and competency profile
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a similar sales environment
- Experience in both Private & State Sector:
- Hospital (ICU, Theatre and casualty), GP Detail market, retail and wholesale exposure.
- Ability to present at C-level
- Scientific clinical understanding
- Achieve increased sales and market share experience
- Solid Business Acumen
- Expertise in product sales and marketing
- Product launching and project co-ordination
- Brand positioning and strategy.
- Strategic planning and cross-collaboration.
- Key accounts management and Good computer skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Teamwork and independent worker.
- Networking and relationship building.
- Juggling multiple tasks and projects.
- Data analysis skills.