Duties include but are not limited to:
- Client relationship management
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel.
- Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- BCom degree (Honours preferred)
- Financial Services experience
- Management experience
- Own vehicle and driver’s licence
- FAIS Compliant