Our client is looking for a dynamic Salesforce Developer to support the business requirements for the continuing development of our Salesforce solutions, fulfilling defined business requirements and managing its ongoing development to support and deliver value to the business. The successful candidate will implement defined business projects, and ensure operational stability and associated support to both our Salesforce orgs is provided and effective.
|Duties & Responsibilities||1. To support implementation of the business requirements for the delivery of Work Packages and Change Requests in relation to Salesforce solutions. |
2. Manage the day-to-day administration and monitoring of the Salesforce solutions, and act as the subject matter expert for Salesforce.
3. To implement application development requirements, with a constant focus on providing technical guidance and coordinating business efficiencies through the activities of applications development.
4. To liaise with IT infrastructure services and other third parties, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
5. To promote opportunities for shared salesforce applications and common business efficiencies.
6. To define, plan and manage releases of Salesforce application updates.
7. To support improvement initiatives involving business applications.
8. To support the strategy for strategic, tactical and maintenance activities.
9. To take responsibility for time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management in the Salesforce environment.
10. To act as technical expert for Salesforce, and share knowledge as appropriate.
11. To support other application team members and assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.
12. To carry out other tasks as per the IS backlog.
|Ideal Experience||1. Involved in Solution Design for salesforce.com projects.|
2. Lightning Exp
3. Experience in Multiple Salesforce.com Products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
4. Experience in following standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
5. Custom Business Process Developments via Salesforce administration and configuration. Including Apex Technology.
6. Involvement on Implementing Integration Solutions using Salesforce API and Third Party Technologies.
|Ideal Qualifications||1. Graduate student in Accounting, Investment Management or Computer Science fields.|
2. Salesforce Developer Certification
|Competencies & Personality Attributes||1. Communication – Good communication skills both orally and in writing. |
2. Planning and Organising – Good at determining a course of action by breaking it down into smaller steps and by planning and resourcing each of these, making allowance for potential problems.
3. Teamwork – Able to contribute effectively towards the objectives of a team, and be able to share knowledge, ideas and information. Aware of the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
4. Problem Solving and Decision Making – Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way. Capable of independently assessing a wide variety of tasks, and be proactive in relation to identifying and undertaking activities that are to the benefit of the business. Be responsible for own decisions.
5. Influencing and Impact – Act in a professional manner, and exhibit the required behavior that should act as an example to other employees. Good at identifying goals and objectives, and motivating others towards their achievement.
6. Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and client requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.
|Most Important Attribute||Ability to work under pressure, time management and to be able to multi-task multiple projects.|
|Systems Knowledge||1. Significant Salesforce development experience, in a role that requires application development in a project environment. Significant experience of Apex and Lightning development and Salesforce Administration.|
2. Knowledge of Portfolio and Trade Management Systems a distinct advantage.