- Design and implementation of web API architectures
- Develop backend software modules focusing on functionalities, simplicity and robustness.
- Develop documentation to allow frontend development team to interface efficiently with backend solutions
- Testing developed solution to ensure quality and API responses are consistent with documentation
- Provide technical support for backend-related issues.
- Mentoring and guiding junior backend developers to overcome technical barriers and development maintainable solutions.
- Report to backend lead regarding progress in the completion of tasks
- B.S. degree in computer science or relevant work experience.
- Developing backend web architecture with a focus on performance and scalability.
- Able to identify potential performance and security problems when designing backend architecture.
- Highly fluid and dynamic personality with the ability to adopt and adapt to changes very quickly.
- Able to think out of the box to solve problems.
- Familiar with software deployment and development on Linux and Microsoft platforms
- Knowledge of Git either using Bitbucket or Github
- Understanding of C# and .NET solutions for maintenance and extension of legacy projects to allow for service integration.
- Knowledge of Umbraco and ASP.NET MVC for maintenance of legacy projects
- Knowledgeable in using JSON, RESTful APIs, Socket.io, MongoDB and Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Atlassian Jira in completing tasks assigned
- Experience working with managed and unmanaged hosting solutions
- Must be experienced at working in a highly dynamic environment where project requirements can change frequently.