Member of the Information Systems development team responsible for development and maintenance of internal applications used across all business units within the greater CFM.
|Duties & Responsibilities||1. Work within a team to develop internal business software solutions.|
2. Create and maintain the integrated Financial Management Reporting system, its service applications and component libraries.
3. Create reports using SQL Server and Crystal Reports/SSRS.
4. Troubleshoot data integrity and business logic using T-SQL queries.
5. Create embedded ASP.NET applets plugging into a .NET portal application/interface, servicing user data operations and reporting.
6. Responsible for ensuring that automated processes and data distribution are executed in timely manner and adhere to service level agreements for both internal and external business clients.
7. Communicate with business areas regarding business requirements.
8. Create technical specifications based on business requirements.
9. Provide estimates based on requirements and technical specifications.
|Ideal Experience||1. Software developer with a minimum of 4-5 years development experience in the following technologies: SQL Server, .NET C#, Crystal Reports, SSRS, ASP.NET, Windows Service Applications. |
2. Employment experience in the Investment Management, Financial Services Industries or a similar environment.
|Ideal Qualifications||Graduate student in Accounting, Investment Management or Computer Science fields (with strong Mathematical/Accounting background or subject knowledge an advantage.)|
|Competencies & Personality Attributes||1. Self confident/assertive/good communication skills|
2. Attention to detail and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
3. Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
4. Hard worker, disciplined and self-motivated.
5. Team player able to collaborate with development team members.
|Most Important Attribute||Ability to work under pressure, time management and to be able to multi-task multiple projects.|
|Systems Knowledge||1. Programming experience as per above. MS Office Suite, with Excel/Office integration an advantage.|
2. Knowledge of Portfolio and Trade Management Systems a distinct advantage, and in particular InvestOne, Decalog and Bloomberg AIM
|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2017 11:15|