|You will be working in an agile environment alongside a young, dynamic, multi-skilled team of developers and operational staff. You will take full responsibillity for the uptime, performance, security and provisioning of the entire Linux environment. You will give backup support to other team members.|
|• 5+ years’ experience of infrastrucure and server administration and scripting |
• Require hands on experience with the following:
• Elastic (previously elasticsearch)
• MS SQL
• Ubuntu server
• Virtual and physical server installations
• Experience in the following advantages
• Chef configuration management
• AWS EC2 server management
• Experience in organising system upgrades and other server admin tasks
• Excellent knowledge of server network administration and maintenance
• Good knowledge of both Linux and Microsoft operating systems.
|• An excellent communicator both verbally and written. |
• Amicable and approachable.
• Must be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning.
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to constructively help others in the team and by so doing raise team performance.
• Ability to work with others toward shared goals and meeting or exceeding them.
• Ability to easily share ideas.
• Flexible about working with new methodologies and technologies.
• Be able to work under high stress with short deadlines
|Devops Engineer |
o OS installation, configuration and maintenance as required
o Strong scripting skills
o IIS configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
o Apache/nGinx configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
o Redis, Elastic, Varnish configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
o Maintain, upgrade and troubleshoot sendmail and Postfix mail environments
o Maintain fluent and kibana implementation for logging environment
o Maintain any other open source or Linux base systems or applications as required
o Secure environments in such a manner to limit risk of attacks
• Server and Infrastructure Management
o Automate all the things
o Maintain configuration scripts for deploying and scaling production server environments
o Assist developers maintain development and vagrant setups
o Maintain staging environment
• Database Administration
o MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB database installation, configuration, and general database management
o Data replication configuration and management
o Database server management and database backup configuration
o Database security maintenance
• Assist other operations members with their tasks as required
• Backups and monitoring for all systems and environments
• Document all work completed and maintain documentation as required
• Be available after hours to attend to critical outages and planned changes on a rotation basis
Senior DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior DevOps Engineer|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2017 10:12|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's