Extend and maintain existing and new software systems
- Planning, estimating, and continuously improving code quality, system design and process
- Work with the business to understand and implement complex requirements
- Work in an Agile environment, assisting in the move towards Continuous Deployment
- Keeping a constant eye on changing industry ideas and practices, and monitoring emerging technologies
- Work with geographically distributed teams
|Qualifications and Experience|
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of front end technologies and computer science principles.
- The ability to dig into business requirements, have a pro-active attitude, sense of ownership and precise analytical skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and against tight deadlines and will need to be pragmatic but intelligent design decisions.
- Can work closely with business stakeholder’s to figure out requirements and translate them to technical solutions
- Experienced in the full software project life cycle
- Any experience in enterprise software development in a distributed architecture
- Core Skills: AngularJs, SASS, HTML5, TypeScript, Umbraco, Protractor, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Unit Testing, Aglie Methodologies, Distributed Source control
- Complimentary Skills: SQL Server, NoSQL, ORM (NHibernate/EF), xUnit, Moq, MSMQ/RabbitMq, Continuous Integration.