Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation
The role will be charged with building scalable, sustainable systems from project inception right
through to production. Our experts code to the best of their ability to ensure the highest level of
quality in our digital products.
Our seniors are expected to spend most of their time coding in multiple applications from front to
back-end (; and from web to mobile)
• Design, code and implement multiple projects: platforms and programming languages vary.
• Understanding of good programming principles to solve complex problems.
• Capability to design and draw out technical architecture components.
• Logically split solutions into functional groups, catering both for performance and ease of use.
• Strong object oriented & Java 8.
• Solid skills with Spring (4 preferred), Hibernate / JPA.
• Writing testable code, the tests.
• Continuous Integration & Agile experience.
• Experience using a wiki to help build out our technical designs and documentation
• Deployments – You are going to support what you build, so ensure you can.
• REST services
• Linux (servers) & Mac (dev)
• Docker / Kubernetes
• Capability to setup infrastructure from OS to Prod build
• Test Driven Development
• Domain Driven Design
• Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
• One big open-minded approach to learning
- Work closely with software engineers, quality assurance, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Writing top notch, high standards, complex codes
- You will be closely working with product team