MUST HAVE SOME SORT OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE/ LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
- Experience with cloud platforms like Microsoft’s Azure is required for the Lead Developer and optional for the Full Stack Microsoft Developer
- Experience with Sharepoint preferable but not required
Company brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services for a variety of projects internationally. We seek to unravel complexity, create clarity and use our unique thinking to provide innovative solutions.
Our people are empowered to deliver our vision – fostering human achievement and enhancing communities, in partnership with our clients. Our projects are diverse and recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards nationally and internationally.
We have two positions available for experienced full-stack developers to join our Digital delivery team. Both these positions are based in Pretoria but you will work with an international team where you will be helping us design, build, test and implement software products in accordance with the companies digital transformation strategy. We are looking for candidates with between 2 and 6 years’ experience with the aim of adding a more junior candidate as well as someone with more senior-level experience.
- Related Bachelor’s degree or similar qualification
- Full stack software engineering experience
- Experience with React.js, or other related front-end frameworks
- C# development experience in web and desktop environments
- Production experience with MSSQL, or another RDMS with a desire to learn about MSSQL
- Experience working with other non-relational databases would be a plus
- Experience in developing quality software using techniques like unit and integration testing, enforcement of coding standards and peer code reviews
- Experience working with microservices a distinct advantage but not required
- Experience working within an Agile environment; any SCRUM experience a distinct advantage
- Analytical, methodical and detail orientated
- The ability to take ownership in relation to deadlines, team management and quality
- Embracing innovation, design-led thinking and contributing above and beyond the scope of your role
- Working autonomously within an environment where deadlines are subject to change
- The ability to comfortably work with legacy systems as well as greenfield projects
- Good communication skills
In return for your skills, professionals within companies are afforded access to further professional development and support to ensure they are afforded the tools required to succeed. Your outstanding contribution to team results will be rewarded with an industry-competitive remuneration package