This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Plan and implement game economies, systems, and player progression, and use live game metrics and user experience testing to tune these features
- Work with experienced colleagues on gameplay, user experience, and other disciplines to improve the performance of the game along several key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain design documentation detailing gameplay loops, expected player behaviors, in-game purchase offers, sessioning and retention features, etc.
- Work with the Executive Producer and key stakeholders in the product team to define and drive the development of the game: audience analysis, market evaluation, and backlog prioritization
- Plan, guide development, and apply tools to collect and process game data to inform future game changes
- Planning systems and tools for execution of live operations for ongoing game content, such as in-game tournaments, community challenges, rotating seasonal events, and more
Your experience and skills include:
- You have worked on multiple completed game projects, and shipped one or more free-to-play titles in a Design role.
- Comfortable modelling systems in spreadsheets, R, Tableau, or other analytical tools
- Understanding of player motivations and audience profiles and ability to predict and model their behaviour
- Proven track record of using play data to improve the performance of a live game
- Excellent analytical, facilitation, and English communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in an agile, iterative manner within the game team
- Experience in designing cooperative or competitive social game mechanics in a mobile game is a big plus