The Senior IT Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities and resources to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prearranged time frames and within funding parameters.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing medium to large-sized projects and programs that develop and carry out internal process and IT projects for assigned business unit(s).
The Senior IT Project Manager facilitates the resource management process by tracking resource skills, committed effort, actual effort, and administering the resource scheduling system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or Management)
- Computer Science
- Accounting or related discipline or
- Equivalent work experience is required
- Prior experience with MS Project Server or comparable resource scheduling tool is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in a project-oriented environment is required (within an IT environment, strongly preferred)
- Experience in Tower industry, Operations, Leasing or Real Estate preferred
- Experience in finance and accounting environment is desirable
- Experience in managing Oracle application projects is a plus