The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing transport optimization software, including solution design, liaising with software developers, training and go-live duties, the preparation of documentation and SOP’s, the configuration/loading of master data into optimization software, software troubleshooting, process mapping and re-engineering, project management and implementation auditing.
- The candidate must have a minimum two year’s working experience in transport optimization as well as an Industrial Engineering, Logistics or BComm Logistics Degree (or similar) from an accredited University. (Please note that candidates submitting a CV who only hold a diploma or certificate, will not be considered for the implementer position)
- Analytical skills to aid troubleshooting and analysing client requirements.
- Ability to work with a variety of people with varying skill levels, work under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated and to keep track of all aspects of project work.
- Thorough working knowledge of IT Operating Systems, networking environments, MS SQL Server, and tools such as MS Excel an asset.
- Transport optimization solution design experience an asset.