JOB TITLESenior .Net Developer (CRM and Accpac)
A company based in Kyalami is looking for a seasoned Senior .Net Developer (CRM and Accpac) to join their development team. The candidate will be required to assist with the development, design, implementation and maintenance of integrated CRM and Accpac applications. The candidate should have at least more than 5 years’ integration experience in .Net development (CRM and Accpac) with a Relevant IT Degree or Diploma.
- Relevant IT Degree or Diploma or equivalent
- CRM integration (2+ years)
- AccPac integration (2+ years)
- Good Documentation Skills (Needs Analysis, Training Manuals, Change Control processes)
- CSS / Bootstrap
- Good Microsoft SQL knowledge (5+ years)
- Web Services / API
- .Net Framework (5+ years)
- ASP.Net / ASP Classic (5+ years)
- Solid experience in C# (5+ years)
- Web Forms (5+ years)
- MVC (5+ years)
- SSRS (3+ Years)
- Razor & Knockout
- E-Commerce experience
- Worked in an agile environment (SCRUM)
- Knowledge of the associated .NET plugins
- Further development of in-house developed ASP.Net & ASP Classic Web applications.
- Troubleshooting, bug fixing and support of in-house developed ASP.Net & ASP Classic Web Applications.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Solid experience with source repositories eg. GIT / TFS.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Guide and/or mentor developers towards successful project delivery.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Assist in defining delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities and milestones.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with Manager to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
- Design, develop and write unit tests in accordance with established standards.
- Collaborate with support team, business stakeholders and sales team to plan, design, develop and test the software solution throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Creation, updates and maintenance of Web Services and API’s.
- Enhancement of Sage CRM System (platform, DB, code, integration.)
- Enhancement of Sage AccPac System (platform, integration.)
- Enhancements, maintenance and development support of NOP Commerce application.
- Creation, updating and ownership of system documentation.