Senior PHP Developer
|Job Title:||Senior PHP Developer|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2017 21:23|
● 5-12 years experience as a PHP developer on MVC frameworks.
● Comfortable on the Linux command line.
● Insight in applying design patterns to complex problems as needed.
● Experience in architecting, developing, testing and maintaining a full stack (web,
● Interest in improving development processes that result in faster development and
higher code quality.
● Ability to create good user interfaces, and thus experiences, in the browser.
● Creating and consuming web services.
● Able to work in a team using agile methodologies.
● Be able to communicate well, verbally and in writing, with the development team and key
● A team-player attitude, ready to help out colleagues and provide constructive feedback.
You should have experience in or have a good understanding of caching, revision control,
message queues, issue tracking, monitoring, database transactions, testing.
Being passionate about learning new skills, technologies and best practices is a prerequisite
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's