What will you do?
- Drive product evolution from research through data analysis and user feedback
- Translate platform strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Forecast and own product goals for acquisition retention, and LTV
- Perform roadmap planning, making trade-offs between scope, delivery dates, and business goals
- Work closely with performance engineering and commercial teams to build and iterate products
- Analyze data and translate findings into actionable next steps or new features
- Monitor the competitive landscape to understand market opportunities and trends
What makes you a great candidate?
- Proven experience in product management; experience in consumer mobile/games preferred
- Passionate about games and digital products, and crafting engaging user experiences
- Research and data-driven approach with good intuition about user experience and journeys
- Ability to create wireframes and write product specifications
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team – including those who do not directly report to you
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Good technical knowledge