What you’ll do:
- Conduct market research, monitor industry innovations and perform competitive analysis.
- Articulate and evolve the product roadmap and team’s vision.
- Work with your team to develop astute and pragmatic tactical responses to deliver product value and competitiveness.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provides for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Expertly manage the components of the product delivery cycle, from MVP slicing and user stories to testing and delivery.
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy - including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth.
- Manage your own and the team’s availability - given stakeholders across the globe, we sometimes need to join/host meetings outside typical office hours.
Who you are:
- You are an interdisciplinary thinker, skilled at blending different perspectives in pursuit of a mission.
- You are astute and proficient with numbers.
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level.
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity.
- You have a proven track record of developing products, preferably using agile development methodologies.
- You have a good understanding of the software development cycle.
- You are structured and give close attention to details.
- You are persistent and rational in that you put facts above speculation.
Domain knowledge of popular open source content management and related business process systems.
Familiarity with application and deep infrastructure integration as well as achieving application interoperability.