Quality Assurance Lead
As a leading South African developer of legal software solutions for the Canadian legal market, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our multi-national team.
We give you the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the most talented developers and IT professionals in Cape Town and Toronto.
If you are looking to grow your career and be part of a dynamic and result-driven team who are passionate about what they do, then this could be the perfect role for you.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERYDAY:
- Establish quality assurance strategies for desktop and web applications
- Design and implementation of automated testing as appropriate
- Maintenance of test and development environments
- Execution of the test plan
- Assist with release management
- Assist with analysis, design and documentation of the software
- User acceptance testing
- Agile development methodology / Scrum management techniques
SKILLS SND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
- 1-2+ years of experience in testing complex software systems
- Designing and creating test cases
- Experience creating and maintaining testing environments
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of testing concepts and the role of QA in Scrum
- Web testing & automation experience would be advantageous
- SQL skills would be advantageous