Reports to: Engineering Team Lead
Role Purpose: Developing world class software products in a fast paced cutting edge development environment. Applying high standards of quality and adhering to strict software craftsmanship values and be passionate about software and development
- Extend and maintain existing and new software systems
- Planning, estimating, and continuously improving code quality, system design and process
- Work with the business to understand and implement complex requirements
- Work in an Agile environment, assisting in the move towards Continuous Deployment
- Keeping a constant eye on changing industry ideas and practices, and monitoring emerging technologies
- Work with geographically distributed teams
|Qualifications and Experience|
- 7+ years experience in software development
- A strong background in enterprise software development in a distributed architecture
- The ability to dig into business requirements, have a pro-active attitude, sense of ownership and precise analytical skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and against tight deadlines and will need to be pragmatic but intelligent design decisions.
- Can work closely with business stakeholder’s to figure out requirements and translate them to technical solutions
- Experienced in the full software project life cycle
- Complimentary Skills: AngularJS, SQL Server 2012, NoSQL, ORM (NHibernate/EF), nUnit, Moq, MSMQ, NserviceBus, Autofac, Continuous Integration(Jenkins), Ruby(Rake), PowerShell, msbuild, git.