Senior Software Engineer - Logistcs/Warehouse Systems
|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer - Logistcs/Warehouse Systems|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 14:28|
We are looking to expand our Manufacturing & Logistics team to implement key applications and systems that will allow us to continue our rapid growth. If you have an in-depth knowledge of warehouse management systems in distribution centres, and you are committed to quality, then join our drive to develop world-class IT Solutions. With a robust strategy focusing on People, Process and Technology, we believe that our culture and the quality of our people are our greatest strengths. As such, we need to employ top talent to support our key business functions.
Work experience requirements:
• Good communication (verbal and written) with system users, the business community and IT staff.
• Manage own work to delivery according to deadlines and be accountable for delivery of work.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; displaying problem resolution and support capabilities.
• Gather functional requirements; perform functional setup and configuration, fit-gap analysis, go-live activities and production support.
• Create/update functional specification documents.
• Report specification and development of Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Problem solving of the Warehouse Management Systems(WMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems in the retail business
• Collaborate with other enterprise IT teams and Manhattan to establish integrations in/out of WMS to support the required end to end business processes
• Create test cases/scripts and perform unit and integration testing, while also supporting user testing
• Experience in discerning true business requirements rather than wants
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
• Must be assertive self-starter with a “can do” attitude and excellent organizational skills
• Proven resource in developing systems requirements, proposing best practices, designing and prototyping, testing, training and defining support procedures.
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skill
You should have:
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Experience developing, supporting or implementing packaged application software
• Experience implementing\supporting Manhattan (WMOS or SCALE) Platform Suite of offerings (WMOS\SCI\DOM\TMS\MIF)
• Experience with data analysis, troubleshooting or developing complex PL\SQL in Oracle or related relational database
• Experience implementing in Unix\Apache, Linux or Windows operating systems
• Experience in Biztalk integration
• Experience in .NET development, primarily using C#
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's