• Previous Senior Sales experience in Telecoms a prerequisite.
• Experience in Telecoms Sales both hardware (PABX) voice and connectivity solutions.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent presentation, planning and organisation skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a strong team leader.
• Must be able to interact at all levels.
Shows consistent commitment to the Business both internal and externally.
• Maintains Professionalism at all times.
• Practice effective time management and problem solving.
• Effectively manage diary.
• Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
• To be punctual at all times.
Key Performance Areas
• Achieve 100% of monthly/annual Sales Targets.
• Prepare and deliver products and solutions to clients.
• Build profitable client relationships.
• Report accurately sales activity.
Duties some of which include:
· Drive and monitor adequate sales activities. These include “face to face” appointments, quotations and demonstrations.
· Ensure total commitment to all sales incentives
· Ensure a consultative approach to selling Telecom solutions.
· Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully to sales staff
· Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all telecoms solutions products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents
• This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.