- Articulates the business needs and delivers to these outcomes in a way in which both business and customers win
- Represents the best outcome for users by:
- Researching user needs - conducting user testing, consulting data and existing research, and leveraging best practice
- Developing user personas, journeys and interaction models
- Creating flow diagrams, wireframes and storyboards that are easily understood by both clients and teams
- Is easily understood and executed by development teams in agile sprints. You will be the voice of the customer in these sprints and work closely with business, graphic designers, content specialists and the tech teams.
- As a senior UX designer, you will be leading the work, and may have management responsibilities over mid- and junior UX designers. You would be expected to review work, mentor them towards growth and inspire your team.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UX Designer in a collaborative, fast-paced and innovative development environment, including;
- Close collaboration with strategic and creative thinkers and ease with abstract thinking
- Close collaboration with visual designers and understanding of aesthetic and graphic consistency principles
- Close collaboration with developers and comfort in facilitating technical problem-solving
- Production of UX documentation such as flows, wireframes and business rules, and working knowledge of relevant software (Visio and/or Omnigraffle and/or Axure)
- Familiarity with best practice user experience and understanding of what types of experiences are made possible by current digital technologies, and the ability to keep up and grow with this constantly changing environment
- Ability to run multiple projects in parallel, at different levels of complexity - including large and complex systems of interactions
- Experience of working in agile teams would be preferred