Our client counts on their developers to contribute brilliant code to all levels of their technology enterprise – servers, database, API, application servers, and their user interface. As an integral part of a dedicated team of technologists, you will help the company continue to innovate, grow and provide great service to their clients. You will be part of an agile development team responsible for building exciting new applications at a very large scale.
What You Need for this Position:
- Excellent programming skills in Ruby or PHP (additional languages a plus)
- A passion for writing maintainable code with a deep understanding of OOP, design patterns, test/behavior driven development, data structures.
- Experience building full stack web applications with frameworks like Rails, Angular, React, Backbone, etc.
- Experience with test driven development (RSpec, Cucumber)
- Experience designing REST API’s and other service layer components.
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (PostgresQL, MongoDB, redis, MySQL, etc.)
- Strong unix skills (Linux, FreeBSD, and/or Mac OS X preferred)
- Knowledge of git or a similar version control system
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills and experience with related tools (SASS, Less, gulp, grunt)
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud service providers
- Dev-ops experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker (or similar tools) for provisioning and automated deployments