The role of the SharePoint Administrator is to perform day-to-day tasks that involves server-side and site collection configuration, and end-user support.
The successful Candidate would form part of a hard-working team, who manages a large SharePoint estate, servicing up to 15,000 end-users where we aim to maintain 99% uptime.
The size of the projects range from very small to large and could span across hours, weeks or months.
Learning and growing forms an imperative part of our role.
With assistance from a Senior, the ideal Candidate needs to possess the following skills:
Required Technical Skills:
- Build and support solutions in SharePoint 2013 / 2016;
- The Candidate must have a good understanding of what SharePoint offers out of the box;
- The ability to configure and maintain SharePoint Designer workflows;
- Develop and maintain InfoPath solutions;
- PowerShell and Central Administration knowledge, including the configuration and maintenance of SharePoint Services such as Search and the User Profile Service;
- Assist in keeping the platform up to date by applying the latest patches;
- Assist with the deployment of SharePoint Apps and WSP’s;
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve server and site-related issues;
- Provide estimates based on high-level or detailed requirements.
- SharePoint App Model
- The ability to work independently and to take initiative;
- The Candidate will form part of a hard-working, energetic team, and needs to display willingness towards assisting with after-hour deployments and patching;
- The Candidate will be required to interact with clients, which involves initial engagements; informal requirements gathering as input for development estimations; engagements throughout the development of a solution; and occasionally training business users on a solution that they have built; The Candidate should therefor possess a desirable level of communication skills.
- Open to sharing knowledge and offering mentorship towards Junior staff or interns;
- The Candidate must possess great problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Good time-keeping skills are imperative.
- 3 years’ experience in the required technical skills listed above.