- The SharePoint Developer will work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
- They must work in a team with other .NET and SharePoint Developers and adhere to the boundaries and strict deadlines required by the project
- They will be exposed to all major Microsoft technologies and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally.
- This exposure also occurs through the different engagement models being project-based development, placements, outsourced teams and support and enhancement engagements.
- The SharePoint Developer must also be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Customer Relations.
- Documentation skills, i.e. the standard and quality of documents.
- C#, .NET Framework and SQL Server.
- The ability to solve problems.
- Billable hours.
- Microsoft Exams.
- 360 review.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
Advantageous (nice to have):
- A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE (WHAT YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO IN ORDER TO THE JOB)
Required (not negotiable)
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of Visual Studio .NET 2005 – 2008.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, HTML web development
- Knowledge of SharePoint
Required (not negotiable) : Intermediate SharePoint Developers:
- 2 years of development experience
- 2 years experience in SharePoint
- 2 years experience in C#
- 2 years experience in Visual Studio .NET 2005 – 2008
- 2 years experience in ASP.NET, HTML web development
- 2 years experience with Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista
- Experience in relational database design and implementation with SQL Server
Advantageous (nice-to-have):Windows SharePoint Server
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
- Web Analytics.
- Microsoft CRM.
Required (not negotiable):
- Be able to give accurate technical estimates.
- Be able to delegate.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Be able to interact well with management and colleagues.
- Be able to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Planning and organising
- Knowledge Specialisation
- Must be individually driven and motivated
- Must be reliable and responsible
- Must be enthusiastic
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as and when required.