Overview of Role Responsible for developing and maintaining web based applications
User Support - primarily SISTA
Distributor Support - primarily SISTA
Reporting Relationship IT Manager: Applications, Tupperware Brands
Key Performance Measures:
- Successful delivery of assigned application development tasks and projects.
- Excellent customer service as experienced by internal and external customers.
- Effective coordination of project task needs versus operational requirements.
- Positive contributions to the organization beyond the scope of normal responsibilities.
- Develop new Web applications as identified by management through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and ensure all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and systems (including SQL stored procedures), engaging users as necessary.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Continue to develop external website allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
Education & Experience
- Relevant IT Degree or Diploma Preferred
- Must possess skills in MySQL and MS SQL.
- Must possess strong skills in Object Oriented Development.
- Minimum of three years of advanced C # experience.
- Previous experience in a direct selling industry advantageous
- Networking and Administration advantageous
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Mathematical Skills:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability:
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work additional hours when required