|You will play a crucial role providing leadership and mentoring a team of talented software developers, designers and testers with the goal of delivering the highest quality software across platform. You will be working in an agile environment, alongside a young, dynamic, multi-skilled team of Developers, Designers, and Product owners, in order to iteratively deliver sound technical solutions on a suite of web and mobile products.|
• 3 + years’ experience in Agile development methodologies at scale, specifically Scrum.
• 4 + years working as a SrumMaster.
• One or more related certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP).
• 3 + years’ experience managing software development teams.
|• Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional environment.|
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands on detail orientation.
• Proven track record of building motivated, collaborative and productive teams, including remote team members.
• Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical conditions.
• Thorough understanding of enterprise software development and/or infrastructure processes and lifecyle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies.
|• As a key leadership role, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating resources and processes.|
• You will take full responsibility of the recruiting, hiring and performance management of all software developers, designers and testers reporting directly into you.
• Facilitate the scrum process of planning, daily stand ups, reviews and retrospectives with the team and Product Owner.
• Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent teams from delivering objectives.
• Lead and contribute to the decision making process and facilitate conflict resolution.
• Embrace, coach and evangelize Agile values and principles in the team and across the organization.
• Focus more on delivery and results rather than ideology.
• Define and refine agile metrics to understand and communicate team performance.
• Work with management and other leaders to continually identify and implement team process and improvements.
• Provide “go to” leadership, transparency and visibility to the entire development team.
Software Development Manager
|Job Title:||Software Development Manager|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2017 11:25|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's