Help us to extend our position as market leader by building systems that are scalable and can handle the ever-growing volume of telecoms traffic.
Work in a highly skilled agile team with high customer focus developing Java or Golang software in a continuous integration environment.
Obsess over solving the customers’ problems and deliver just the right product while taking full end-to-end ownership of all implemented features.
Passion for developing robust, reliable, high-throughput and highly available back-end systems that are integrated with various other components and used by hundreds of expert operators, analysts and administrators.
- B.Sc. Computer Science Hons, BEng (with Computer Science subjects up to final year) or equivalent qualification plus 5 years’ relevant experience in an aligned position.
- Master’s Degree (MSc.Eng. or M.Eng.) plus min 5 years’ experience as a Software Developer.
- BEng (Electric & Electronic) Engineering focused in the Telecoms industry plus min 5 years’ experience as a Software Developer.
Requirements / Knowledge / Skills:
- Test driven development
- Experience with highly available distributed systems and scalable architecture
- Experience with or background knowledge of the telecoms industry
- Experience in continuous integration
- Experience in concurrent software design
- Experience in compiler theory
- Innovate, solving tough problems and revealing unique solutions
- Detail orientated
- Self-driven, self-motivated
- Passionate about software
- Communicate, collaborate and enhance teamwork between team members as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Aspire to learn new skills and research to gain knowledge