This client guides financially responsible people through the process of securing and maintaining their financial independence. Our global solution incorporates financial and investment planning in all the major currencies, comprehensive estate and fiduciary planning including local & offshore trust advice and international holding structures.
The Software System Support role is responsible for monitoring systems across business units such as Asset Management, Manco, LISP, Fund Operations and Private Client Security.
You are required to liaise with internal and external suppliers as well as team members within the business units.
The role requires technical abilities to interrogate data within databases
The role requires a detailed understanding of processes
- Function as Software Support Team member to support and assist users, in some instances, provide training to users.
- Assist other team members on solving user queries.
- Providing first level of support according to service levels agreed with the business units
- Provide adequate feedback to the users, the status and progress of their support requests.
- Understand sufficient details about the system and business processes to be able to do trouble shooting during the day-to-day operations.
- Liaise with Business Analysts to give continues feedback on system functionality and maintenance.
- Recommend improvements to the system to business analysts to maintain efficient and accurate processing.
- Assist with system testing before a software release
- Monitor and maintain system data integrity
- Grade 12 (maths as subject)
- B Com – Informatics or relevant qualification
- SQL querying knowledge – minimum of 2 years
- Asset Management and / or LISP and / or Share portfolio experience – minimum of 2 years
|Judgment, Integrity, Self‑confidence, Flexibility, Initiative, Perseverance||To act with consideration of a variety of issues, ethically, confidently, in a style appropriate to the environment.|
|Thinking Skills||To arrive at accurate conclusions and solutions by visualizing new potentials, and by identifying, defining and analyzing problems and situations using rational and intuitive processes. Ability to focus on the detail without losing perspective of the full process.|
|Organizational Awareness||To help to implemented the Business strategy by understanding the IT strategy and the responsibilities of stakeholders in a complex organizational environment.|
|Knowledge||To perform the appropriate activities by using knowledge of the Link product and asset management industry, legal requirements and operational procedures and general accepted practices.|
|Team player||To attract and mobilize energies and talents; to work towards a shared purpose in the best interests of the organization, the people comprising it and the people it serves.|
|Initiative||Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative when required.|
|Interpersonal Relations||To advance the work of the organization by interacting with others in ways that develops respect, mutual understanding and productive working relationships.|
|Communication||To shape others’ understanding in ways that capture interest, inform and gain support. Advanced communication skills.|
|Action Management||To deliver expected results through the successful and timely completion of activities in an organised and accurate manner.|
- To be negotiated