The candidate will be required to fulfill and uphold the company values of personalized, high quality product delivery by finding solutions to problems that team members and users alike can benefit from. The candidate will become part of a young and dynamic team of technology enthusiasts. The candidate will be offered an opportunity to learn new products and technologies, so that they may deliver quality code and product to customers.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following skills and experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in C# and Java script
- A financial background or a background working and developing on financial systems
- Working experience using Microsoft Excel
- Solid working experience with building Web based C# applications and Web services
- Strong background of skills in SQL Server database design, SQL query design and optimisation
- Willing to do practical assignments and peer interviews up to 2 hours as part of the interview process
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to conduct client meetings, requirements analysis sessions and deliver end-user training
Experience that would be advantageous for this role include:
- Degree or Diploma in Information Systems / Comp Sci / Engineering or similar
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Familiarity with the advertising industry
Duties include the following:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design, build, maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Be able to breakdown work into small deliverables
- Be able to estimate time to complete on work
- Direct Client interactions which will include meetings, requirements analysis, testing and user training.
- Own transport essential to to travel to clients.
- Report writing