The Support Centre Manager is required to:
- Ensure the Support Centre meets and exceeds customer and business needs.
- Together with the executive management team, responsible for the setup of day-to-day systems and process for the effective running and management of the Support Centre
- Talent Management & Staff Development of Support Centre Agents. Define achievable targets and goals for agents and teams to ensure customer and business needs are met.
- Daily and weekly tracking of Support Centre tickets, to assist the support team where needed, setup necessary training, raise risks with executive management or suggest process/business improvements
- Regular reporting (minimum monthly) on support centre activity for effective executive management decision making
- Put in place a sustainable supervisory and management structure to sustain the day-to-day functioning of the department.
- As required, work of an electronic ticketing system processing insurance queries, claims and other related tickets
- Support the Regional Operations Coordinators ‘on the road’ (Considered an ‘in office’ extension of the Support Centre Agents) with their support tasks.
- Ultimately responsible for follow up on escalated tickets as per support centre SLA requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a management level in the Support / Contact Centre Environment
- Minimum of 3 years in a Management Role
- Completed Support / Contact Centre courses or relevant management courses
- High energy and target driven
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined with excellent time management;
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to comprehend complex processes
- Relevant Diploma / Degree/ Tertiary Qualification
- Previous experience working in Africa, outside South Africa
- Communication in local Zimbabwe languages; Shona and/or Ndebele
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous insurance or general financial services work experience