|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2017 11:46|
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
To interpret the business requirement specification and translate into a detailed system design specification to enable the development of innovative, flexible and efficient solution of a business problem.
· Explore ways to constantly improve quality of existing services, processes and systems in order to be more efficient.
· Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries quickly and effectively.
· Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to validate business requirements.
· Liaise and communicate the system requirements to the necessary audiences e.g. testers, developers, business analysts, infrastructure, production support, systems analyst (other areas of the business), etc.
· Define and document each function that the system is required to perform and the functional boundary of the system by defining and analysing the required interactions between the system and its environment in terms of interface and integration constraints to ensure that business needs/requirements are satisfied by the system requirements.
· Comply, understand and align to all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
· Analyse the integrity of the system requirements, perform -impact assessment on each requirement, document and maintain the set
of system requirements together with the associated rationale, effort, decisions, dependencies and assumptions.
· Manage traceability between the system requirements and derived artifacts including system models to the relevant detail.
· Ensure adequate unit tests are performed for all configuration and development tasks and ensure results are successful. Ensure testing yields an acceptable level of performance for the changes being delivered and the application is not adversely affected.
· Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
· Participate and contribute to a development culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared.
Qualifications and Experience
· Degree or Diploma in IT
· Preferred TOGAF certification