Systems Analyst - Flexcube
|Job Title:||Systems Analyst - Flexcube|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2017 09:15|
We are looking for a dynamic Systems Analyst who will be responsible for analysing their Flexcube investor servicing (transfer agency) implementation, defining and documenting new requirements and building and maintaining the Business Process Models and all its scenarios. He/she will also be responsible for the management of the Product and Sprint backlog as well as the visibility around it.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation which will be going through vast growth over the next 5-10 years, so now is an excellent time to join a company that will provide training along with significant career growth and stability.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Systems Analysis team lead within the Information Systems team.
Work closely with all departments, translating business requirements into operational system solutions
• Review, interpret and analyse business rules and requirements for technical systems.
• Design practical and elegant systems solutions to meet business requirements
• Supplement rules and requirements with functional, non-functional & technical specifications, document these as solution acceptance criteria.
• Document other business and technical specifications as required: Use cases, activity diagrams, sequencing diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, deployment diagrams, etc.
• Ensure extensive system testing occurs prior to production.
• Review completed development to ensure alignment with requirements.
• Assist in setting up operational procedures and training manuals.
• Provide training to key users & other stakeholders during testing and commissioning.
Facilitate formal workshops & ongoing active communication between the development team and other stakeholders
• Closely collaborate with all stakeholders ensuring solution design and implementation is continually aligned with ongoing changes in business requirements, product strategy, the long term IT architecture & overarching IT strategy.
• Facilitate agile refinement & sprint planning sessions between business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts and the development team.
• Report on development & testing progress on your projects to stakeholders.
• Report on impediments to progress and actively work to remove or mitigate the effect.
• Negotiate the priority and delivery of business value with all stakeholders in accordance with resource availability, logical task sequencing and other technical constraints.
• 3+ years as a system analyst.
• At least 2+ years of analysis experience in Investor Servicing / Transfer Agency projects
• Practical experience on Flexcube
• A proven track record of implementing word-class systems and solutions.
• Financial markets and investment management in particular.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's