To interpret and transform business requirements into well-defined system solutions and specifications. To maintain and support the IT Online systems, used by us by Online customers, call centers, fulfillment stores and peer systems.
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL
• 3- year IT degree/diploma
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Experience supporting, testing or implementing IT systems
• Retail experience advantageous
• E-Commerce and/or fulfillment management systems knowledge preferred
• Basic Oracle PL/SQL
• A working knowledge of Aris, HPQC, integration tools (e.g. Indibano, Soap UI), CA Unicenter and automated testing technologies (e.g. worksoft certify) advantageous
• Effective interaction between ITS technical teams, external partners and business partners
• Delivery focused, motivated, pro-active, high performance
• Excellent communicator who listens effectively and accurately and clearly conveys information through verbal and written means
• Passion for our brand and the IT customers
• Connecting with people and proactively builds and maintains constructive relationships with internal and external partners
• Driving quality by displaying ability to clarify and reduce complex issues to simple solutions
• Excellent Planning and organising skills with the ability to work systematically and sequentially
• Personal effectiveness by and the ability to work in a pressurized environment
• Provide support and document enhance requests for all IT Online Systems
• Interpret business requirement specification, analyse existing system functionality and suggest/ identify areas of improvement.
• Support analyst and application programmers in upcoming projects by documenting requirements, preparing presentation and testing solutions developed by the application team.
• Liaise with Business support and process teams, project testers and IT teams to identify and resolve issues.
• Assist with the establishment of automated test environment.
• Logging change requests and recording issues in Jira and/or HPQC where relevant.
• Work closely with suppliers and/or vendors to resolve system related issues to ensure resolution of the issue
• Write basic SQL queries in Oracle