|Job Description||The Systems Integration Manager contributes to the organisational goals through managed ownership, development and design of systems integration architecture, frameworks/roadmap, Integration Centre of Excellence, enhances operational productivity through guidance/training, owning the governance and standards, managing the systems integration operational delivery stream that enables business’s needs.|
|Duties & Responsibilities||2Job Objectives/Outputs|
Responsible for complete end to end systems integration design, analysis and facilitate implementation roadmaps in conjunction with relevant internal stakeholders in order to ensure seamless delivery.
• Continually conduct risk / impact analytics on current or proposed technologies to mitigate risk and ensure stability as well as continuity.
• To proactively work alongside TTS Internal and / or Business stakeholders in order to identify technology solutions which meet and improve operational and business requirements.
• Document efficiently for purposes of continuity and adherence to governance
• To ensure effective handover and understanding of designs, frameworks and delivery of integration as well service development aligned with TTS’s centre of excellence operations.
• Proactively research and identify relevant technology and system design patterns to optimally address enterprise requirements and ensure continuous improvement.
• Provide specialised support and guidance to relevant internal stakeholders on system(s) and / or processes during change design and planning and acts as a subject matter experts that supports own and other operational teams.
• Drives short & long term architecture strategy and roadmaps for the overall IT project portfolio for key segments in the systems integration domain.
• Communicates and validates integration architectures with software development team, project management team, and IT management team to ensure effective participation in the project management lifecycle.
• Establish successful working relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage the Production Support resources aspect of Systems Integration capability.
• Deliver the Service Way through personal effort and through others.
• Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment with regulatory requirements
• Participate in impact assessments for all and any change requests and or new projects that may have systems integration impacts/requirements
• Work closely with the head of IT Security to ensure alignment of Systems Integration and IT Security
• To support the operational production support and project delivery teams with the planning of new systems integration (initiatives) on an on-going basis which will include Systems Integration architectural planning, design and rollout.
• To work alongside the TTS and Enterprise Delivery Project Management team to assist with the build and the deployment of Systems Integration according to the planning and design on an on-going basis.
• To proactively work alongside the TTS Monitoring team and identify whether the deployed services operates and meets with the original design parameters once implemented and address any possibly capacity constraints thereafter on an on-going basis.
• To work alongside the TTS Software development team so as to proactively identify systems integration requirements for Telesure Business initiatives on an on-going basis
|Minimum Job Requirements||Knowledge and Experience Requirements|
Level of Education:
• Recognized degree / diploma / certification
• Grade 12 (Standard 10) with University Entrance (NQF4)
• Certification in a IT industry standard framework like TOGAF, ITIL
• 8+ years’ experience in a production IT environment managing enterprise systems integration areas.
• 8+ years exposure to application development principles and support
• Ability to write architectural design documents or review design documents provided by others.
• Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs.
• If the above mentioned was within the Financial Services Industry
• Must have a thorough knowledge of systems integration patterns.
• Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of systems integration processes, designs, policies as well as current available technologies
• Understanding and knowledge of the alignment of IT and Business processes, goals and objectives
• Strong working knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus technologies (IBM Integration Bus preferred).
• Deep understanding of API layers and protocols.
• Knowledge of managing a production support team.
• Strong ability to communicate well in English orally and in writing.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology
• Negotiation and conflict management
• Communication skills (business and technological)
• Logical reasoning
• Decision making
• Adaptable / flexible
• Project Management skills
• Solution orientated
• Attention to detail
• Deadline driven
• Creative and conceptualising
• Takes ownership and accountability for work results
• Time management
• Service orientated
• Team player
• Business acumen
• Interpersonal skills
Systems Integration Manager
|Job Title:||Systems Integration Manager|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 18:22|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's