Do you want to be part of an agile development team who builds enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack?
The Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship while still coding with exciting and new technologies.
- A 3 year degree with Information Technology being the core subject
- 8 years’ development experience in C#, ASP.Net and MS SQL/T-SQL
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a Senior Developer
- Previous experience leading software development teams (more than one)
- DevOps would be an advantage
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Experience working with container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Experience working within a microservices environment
You will have flexi time, on site canteens, modern facilities and the flexibility to structure your own package.