Team Lead/Lead PHP Developer
|Job Title:||Team Lead/Lead PHP Developer|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 11:50|
● +5 years experience as a PHP developer.
● +2 years experience leading a team.
● Interest in improving development processes that result in faster development and
higher code quality.
● A natural mentor-leader who knows how to elevate developers’ skills.
● Be able to communicate well, verbally and in writing, with the development team and key
● A team-player attitude, ready to help out colleagues and provide constructive feedback.
● Experience in applying agile methodologies in teams.
● Insight in applying design patterns to complex problems as needed.
● Experience in architecting, developing, testing, deploying systems.
● Solid understanding of integration and web services.
● Proficient on the Linux command line.
● You should have experience in or have a good understanding of caching, revision
control, message queues, issue tracking, monitoring, database transactions, testing.
● Contribute to architectural discussions with architects and lead developers.
● Line manage a team of developers and testers.
● Provide technical guidance to software developers.
● Oversee code reviews to ensure code quality.
● Facilitate KPI reviews of team members.
● Mentor and coach team members in 1-on-1’s.
● Conduct interviews, assess CVs and technical tests.
● Effectively communicate with 3rd parties and when dealing with technical support